CCT has been fortunate in having many generous friends and sponsors over the 33 years we have been serving the St. Croix community. Each year we face the possibility that the new season may be our last, so donations from our friends are critical.
At this time of gift giving, we ask that you add a donation to CCT to your budget. Your financial contribution helps us bring high-quality, affordable productions to our audiences. We are proud of the many wonderful shows that have been performed at CCT since our first season in 1985, and in particular our musical productions, which in recent years have
included 9 to 5 – The Dolly Parton Musical, Cabaret, Crowns, The Color Purple, Dreamgirls, Into the Woods, Smokey Joe’s Café, and RENT.
You may choose to support a particular production, or donate money for our scholarship fund to help pay the tuition for students in our Calico Cat Company – CCT’s after-school children’s theater program. Let us know if you prefer that we use your donation for ongoing costs such as electricity, rent, music director fee, show royalties, printing and advertising, costumes and props.
CCT Theater, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID #66-0535808), d/b/a Caribbean Community Theatre.
Your contributions are tax deductible. To find out more about how you can help, please email email@example.com or
CCT welcomes monetary donations as well as:
- Costume items such as wigs, hats, gloves, suspenders, bow ties, neckties, vests, belts, jackets, suits, shoes, boots, uniforms
- Sewing notions: fabric, thread, buttons, needles, pins
- Old newspapers (New York Times, Wall Street Journal)
- Paint, paint brushes, rollers, roller pans, buckets
- Outdoor floor tiles and plumbing for the bar
- Furniture (couches, chairs, stools, tables, trunks, lamps)
- Playback equipment (television, DVD player, digital notebook/iPad)
- Gift certificates from Cost-U-Less, K-Mart, Home Depot, Lisa’s Paint Store, Quality Electric, Gallows Bay Hardware, Quality Food.
Contact us at 340-778-1983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.