Want to Volunteer?
We look forward to seeing you this season.
Ticket prices for musicals:
$23.00 for Seniors
$25.00 for adult non-members
$20.00 for adult CCT members & non-member college students w/ I.D.s
$15.00 for non-member children/students under age 18
$13.00 for children/student members
Ticket prices for plays: dramas & comedies (non-musicals):
$20.00 for adult non-members
$18.00 for senior non-members
$15.00 for adult CCT members & college students w/ I.D.s
$10.00 for children/students under age 18
$8.00 for member children/students under age 18
Books of six (6) tickets: $85.00 (sold to CCT members only) These discounted tickets can only be used for plays (not for musicals)
Actors / Actresses Needed Be part of the play see all open auditions here.
Click flyer below to enlarge Season Schedule
- Costume items such as wigs, hats, gloves, suspenders, bow ties, neckties, vests, belts, jackets, suits, shoes, boots, uniforms
- Sewing notions: fabric, thread, buttons, needles, pins
- Old newspapers (New York Times, Wall Street Journal)
- Paint, paint brushes, rollers, roller pans, buckets
- Outdoor floor tiles and plumbing for the bar
- Furniture (couches, chairs, stools, tables, trunks, lamps)
- Playback equipment (television, DVD player, digital notebook/iPad)
- Gift certificates from Cost-U-Less, K-Mart, Home Depot, Lisa’s Paint Store, Quality Electric, Gallows Bay Hardware, Quality Food.
CCT has been fortunate in having many generous friends and sponsors over the 33 years we have been serving the St. Croix community. Each year we face the possibility that the new season may be our last, so donations from our friends are critical.
Donations are always welcome!
included 9 to 5 – The Dolly Parton Musical, Cabaret, Crowns, The Color Purple, Dreamgirls, Into the Woods, Smokey Joe’s Café, and RENT.
You may choose to support a particular production, or donate money for our scholarship fund to help pay the tuition for students in our Calico Cat Company – CCT’s after-school children’s theater program. Let us know if you prefer that we use your donation for ongoing costs such as electricity, rent, music director fee, show royalties, printing and advertising, costumes and props.
CCT Theater, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID #66-0535808), d/b/a Caribbean Community Theatre.
Your contributions are tax deductible. To find out more about how you can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or